Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
Wales Airbus UK vs Newtown AFC Tip
Airbus UK
Premier League
23 September 2022
06:45
Newtown AFC

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Odds
Standings

Airbus UK vs Newtown AFC AI Prediction 23 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Newtown AFC. Airbus UK take on Newtown AFC in this Premier League league match played in Wales. Airbus UK has a 35% probability to beat Newtown AFC at home. Newtown AFC playing away has a 65% probability to beat Airbus UK.

Win Probability

Airbus UK
Newtown AFC
W 35% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
65% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Newtown AFCType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Airbus UK
Newtown AFC
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
0.4
1.4
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
2.2
2.2

Premier League League Table (Wales)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. The New Saints
7 6 1 020 17 19
2. Penybont
8 5 1 214 4 16
3. GAP Connah S Quay FC
8 5 0 39 3 15
4. Bala Town
8 4 2 213 7 14
5. Caernarfon Town
7 4 0 313 5 12
6. Cardiff MET
8 4 0 411 -4 12
7. Haverfordwest County AFC
8 3 2 312 2 11
8. Flint Town United
8 3 2 311 -1 11
9. Aberystwyth Town
8 3 0 59 -9 9
10. Newtown AFC
8 2 2 411 -6 8
11. Pontypridd Town
8 2 1 54 -7 7
12. Airbus UK
8 0 1 78 -11 1

Head-to-Head

Airbus UK
 
Newtown AFC
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Airbus UK vs Newtown AFC Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
19%
81%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
29%
71%
Attacking (H2H)
22%
78%
Defending (H2H)
50%
50%
FORME (H2H)
0%
100%
Airbus UK Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
2
Goals Against
11
Attacking %
11%
Defending %
39%
FORME
0%
Newtown AFC Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
11
Attacking %
39%
Defending %
39%
FORME
40%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
4.004.553.804.31.731.83
4.254.93.804.311.681.77
4.264.853.804.271.701.79
3.974.733.704.351.671.79
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
2.632.921.441.52
2.673.051.391.49
2.673.051.391.49
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
1.221.274.004.65
1.191.263.904.81
1.201.273.904.73
Bookies
YesNo
1.731.862.002.17
1.661.792.062.26
1.661.762.162.32
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
2.007.891.252.341.222.24
2.029.711.212.31.172.16
2.029.711.212.31.172.16
1.80-01.18-0n/a
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:09 23 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Newtown AFC

Last 5 Matches

Premier League
18 Jan 2020
Newtown AFC
Airbus UK
Premier League
19 Oct 2019
Newtown AFC
Airbus UK
Premier League
14 Apr 2017
Newtown AFC
Airbus UK
Premier League
04 Mar 2017
Newtown AFC
Airbus UK
Premier League
05 Nov 2016
Newtown AFC
Airbus UK