Free Soccer AI Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings
Wales Airbus UK vs Bala Town Tip
Airbus UK
Premier League
30 September 2022
06:45
Bala Town

i *Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 30 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

Airbus UK vs Bala Town AI Prediction 30 September 2022

Our AI-based forecast is Draw or Bala Town. Airbus UK take on Bala Town in this Premier League league match played in Wales. Airbus UK has a 27% probability to beat Bala Town at home. Bala Town playing away has a 73% probability to beat Airbus UK.

Win Probability

Airbus UK
Bala Town
W 27% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
73% (H2H) W
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: Draw or Bala TownType: Double Chance

Match Offersfrom Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Bet £10
Get £30 #Ad
£/€20
Get it back if loses

Odds

i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 30 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.

Comparison

Airbus UK
Bala Town
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.4
1.8
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
2.6
0.6

Premier League League Table (Wales)

P W D LG GD PTS Form
1. The New Saints
14 12 2 041 36 38
2. GAP Connah S Quay FC
14 10 1 324 14 31
3. Penybont
14 7 4 321 8 25
4. Bala Town
14 7 3 427 13 24
5. Caernarfon Town
14 7 1 624 4 22
6. Cardiff MET
14 7 0 715 -10 21
7. Aberystwyth Town
14 6 0 817 -11 18
8. Haverfordwest County AFC
14 5 2 718 -3 17
9. Newtown AFC
14 5 2 723 -5 17
10. Flint Town United
14 4 3 715 -7 15
11. Pontypridd Town
14 4 1 913 -12 13
12. Airbus UK
14 0 1 1310 -27 -2

Head-to-Head

Airbus UK
 
Bala Town
WIN
DRAW
WIN
10% Home
45% Draw
45% Away
Airbus UK vs Bala Town Comparison
HomeAway
Goals Scored (H2H)
35%
65%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
7%
93%
Attacking (H2H)
44%
56%
Defending (H2H)
19%
81%
FORME (H2H)
9%
91%
Airbus UK Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
7
Goals Against
13
Attacking %
44%
Defending %
19%
FORME
7%
Bala Town Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
9
Goals Against
3
Attacking %
56%
Defending %
81%
FORME
67%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5Under 2.5
Bookies
YesNo
BookiesHome/DrawHome/AwayDraw/Away
i*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 30 September 2022. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double ChanceAI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip

Draw or
Bala Town

Last 5 Matches

Premier League
15 Nov 2019
Bala Town
Airbus UK
Premier League
16 Aug 2019
Bala Town
Airbus UK
Premier League
20 Dec 2016
Bala Town
Airbus UK
Premier League
16 Oct 2016
Bala Town
Airbus UK
Premier League
25 Mar 2016
Bala Town
Airbus UK