Free AI Soccer Predictions | ⚽ BetNuts
AI Soccer Betting Predictions for Football
+
Live Scores, Football Results and Standings

Favourite

View all Favorites
Germany 1899 Hoffenheim vs FC Koln Tip
1899 Hoffenheim
Bundesliga 1
15 October 2021
06:30
FC Koln

*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Forecast
H2H
Standings

1899 Hoffenheim vs FC Koln AI Prediction 15 October 2021

Our AI-based forecast is 1899 Hoffenheim or the Draw. 1899 Hoffenheim take on FC Koln in this Bundesliga 1 league match played in Germany. 1899 Hoffenheim has a 46% probability to beat FC Koln at home. FC Koln playing away has a 54% probability to beat 1899 Hoffenheim.

Win Probability

1899 Hoffenheim
FC Koln
W 46% (H2H)
Winning Percentage
54% (H2H) W
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
Our forecast
Bet Signal: 1899 Hoffenheim or the Draw Type: Double Chance Multi

Match Offers from Bookies

Best
Football Bookie #Ad
£25
New Clients
Get
Bet £10
Get £30
Get
£/€20
Risk Free
Get

Comparison

1899 Hoffenheim
FC Koln
Average Goals Scored (Last 5 Matches)
1.2
1.6
Average Goals Conceded (Head-to-Head)
1.8
1

Bundesliga 1 League Table (Germany)

P W D L G GD PTS Form
1. Bayern Munich
9 7 1 1 33 25 22
2. Borussia Dortmund
9 7 0 2 25 10 21
3. SC Freiburg
9 5 4 0 14 8 19
4. Bayer Leverkusen
9 5 2 2 23 9 17
5. Union Berlin
9 4 4 1 13 3 16
6. RB Leipzig
9 4 2 3 20 11 14
7. FSV Mainz 05
9 4 1 4 12 3 13
8. FC Koln
9 3 4 2 15 -1 13
9. VfL Wolfsburg
9 4 1 4 9 -3 13
10. Hertha Berlin
9 4 0 5 11 -10 12
11. 1899 Hoffenheim
9 3 2 4 17 2 11
12. Borussia Monchengladbach
9 3 2 4 10 -2 11
13. VfB Stuttgart
9 2 4 3 14 -1 10
14. VfL BOCHUM
9 3 1 5 7 -9 10
15. Eintracht Frankfurt
9 1 5 3 9 -5 8
16. FC Augsburg
9 1 3 5 5 -13 6
17. Arminia Bielefeld
9 0 5 4 5 -9 5
18. SpVgg Greuther Furth
9 0 1 8 6 -18 1

Head-to-Head

1899 Hoffenheim
 
FC Koln
WIN
DRAW
WIN
35% Home
35% Draw
30% Away
1899 Hoffenheim vs FC Koln Comparison
Home Away
Goals Scored (H2H)
81%
19%
Win @ Home/Away (H2H)
100%
0%
Attacking (H2H)
43%
57%
Defending (H2H)
36%
64%
FORME (H2H)
31%
69%
1899 Hoffenheim Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
6
Goals Against
9
Attacking %
35%
Defending %
47%
FORME
27%
FC Koln Last 5 Matches
Stats
Goals Scored
8
Goals Against
5
Attacking %
47%
Defending %
71%
FORME
60%

Odds
TrueOdds

Bookies
1 x 2
Bookies
Over 3.5 Under 3.5
Bookies
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Bookies
Yes No
Bookies Home/Draw Home/Away Draw/Away
*Indicated odds were updated on 12:01 15 October 2021. Please note that odds are subject to change.
Double Chance Multi AI Tip
  • Attack
  • FORME
  • Defend
  • 100%
  • 80%
  • 60%
  • 40%
  • 20%
  • 0%
4080
5680
6240
5760
6080
6880

Tip


1899 Hoffenheim or
The Draw

Last 5 Matches

Bundesliga 1
24 Jan 2021
1899 Hoffenheim
FC Koln
3-0
Bundesliga 1
19 Sep 2020
1899 Hoffenheim
FC Koln
2-3
Bundesliga 1
27 May 2020
1899 Hoffenheim
FC Koln
3-1
Bundesliga 1
08 Nov 2019
1899 Hoffenheim
FC Koln
1-2
Bundesliga 1
31 Mar 2018
1899 Hoffenheim
FC Koln
6-0